- 👍 STOP SHAVING CUTS FROM BLEEDING - Each shaving stick and styptic pencil contains aluminum sulfate, which is perfectly safe. As an anti-hemorrhagic agent, it's used to treat nicks and close cuts quickly.
- 👍 VALUE FOR MONEY - Our shaving supplies kit includes 3 styptic pencils and a pack of 20 sticks. That's more than enough nick treatment to last you for a long while, so shave without fear!
- 👍 KEEP IT CLEAN - Our styptic pencils and swabs are neatly packed to ensure they're always sanitary and ready for use. The pencils come with their own caps and the sticks are disposable.
- 👍 HURTS SO GOOD - You may feel a sting when you apply our stop bleeding products, but that only means that the aluminum sulfate is doing its job. It'll be over quick, and the products won't stain your clothes.
- 👍 WORKS FOR WOMEN, TOO - Wife cut her leg while shaving? Don't worry, just hand her a styptic swab and they'll start feeling better in no time. With our bulk set, there's plenty to share.
Looking for a quick fix for those nicks?
It's a fact of life–every man alive who ever held a razor in his hand has nicked himself at least a dozen times (a very conservative estimate) throughout his lifetime. And those little cuts, well, they sting and leave small yet dangerous open wounds.
For most men, the first-aid treatment would be to get a piece of tissue paper and dab it onto the cut until it stops bleeding. And that's cool, until you have to peel that little piece of paper stuck to the dried blood on your skin, opening up the wound yet again. So, what's a man to do?
Ditch the tissue and use our BarberUpp Green Stix + Styptic Pencil Combo instead.
Our styptic pencils and Green Stix are made with aluminum sulfate. No, it's not what fuels those rocket ships. It's a compound naturally-derived from earth and it's safe to apply onto wounds.
Both our styptic pencils and Green Stix are quick and easy to use. Simply wet them with a little water then dab them onto the damaged area until the bleeding stops, which usually takes only a few seconds in general. That's it! You're ready to step out of the house again!
Our styptic pencils and Green Stix are must haves for anyone who shaves, whether you're a straight-razor-guy or a cartridge fan. So long as you have stubborn stubbles or wiry chin hairs to deal with, count on our nick and cut remedies to back you up!
Still not convinced? Here are more reasons why our styptic kit deserve a spot in your grooming kit:
👍 Great for barbers and personal use
👍 Works on canker sores and nosebleeds, too
👍 Perfect gift for husbands, dads, brothers, and anyone who shaves